Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Career research paper
Esmeralda Gutierrez
04/ 28/ 14
1st period
Elementary teacher
The career I chose was an elementary teacher because I would like to teach children what I have learned through out the years. The elementary's teacher involves establishing and enforcing rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible. Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests. Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health. The interests of teachers are investigating occupations frequently involve working with ideas, and require an extensive amount of thinking. These occupations can involve searching for facts and figuring out problems mentally. Artistic - Artistic occupations frequently involve working with forms, designs and patterns. They often require self-expression and the work can be done without following a clear set of rules. Social - Social occupations frequently involve working with, communicating with, and teaching people. These occupations often involve helping or providing service to others. The education of the teachers is a requirement of a four-year bachelor's degree, but some do not. The training of a teacher consists of several years of work-related experience, on-the-job training. The experience of a teacher is a considerable amount of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for these occupations. The knowledge of a teacher in knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology. The teachers who are into biology need the know plant and animal organisms, their tissues, cells, functions, inter dependencies, and interactions with each other and the environment. The teachers who are studying therapy and counseling need to know methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of physical and mental dysfunctions, and for career counseling and guidance. The teacher need to have skills which consists of reading comprehension which is the understanding of written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. It also includes monitoring which is the performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action. I would like to would want to become a teacher because I would to pass my knowledge to them so that they can learn from me and I could learn from them as well. I enjoy being with younger children and I also have patience so I think I would make a good teacher. The schedule of a teacher is really good because it gives you enough time to be with your family which is really great. I always wanted to become a teacher because my teachers in elementary taught me a lot and I would like to become a teacher because of that reason . Other tasks are instructing students individually and in groups. They use various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. They use clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.They also assign and grade classwork and homework. Another thing that I would be doing as a teacher would be reading to the entire class and other activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment